What do you typically look at when you buy a new car? Fabulous Looks… Yes, Great Engine Performance… Yes, Standout technical specifications… Yes and of course budget. But actually we don’t find everything we expect. Sometimes we like a car which has luring appearance but not well in specifications or vice versa. Today the Indian automobile industry is flooded with number of cars of differ brands like Maruti, Hyundai, Tata etc. and every brand is endeavoring to introduce something different and distinct strategies. Similarly the Passenger car leader Maruti Suzuki India has done by launching the Maruti Ertiga.
As per Maruti Suzuki India, the new Maruti Ertiga is opulence car and come packed with numerous of outstanding features. The company has lots of expectations form this car. The new Maruti Ertiga has established an entirely new segment in Indian car bazaar and called it LUV-Life Utility Vehicle. It is a 7 seater vehicle and has three rows with long wheelbase to comfort the passengers. The car is blessed with various advanced features that surely offer tremendous experience. Moreover it is available at very affordable price that is enough to boost the sales of the Maruti Ertiga.
Maruti has introduced this car in three petrol and three diesel trims. The petrol variant is equipped with a K-14B, 1.4 L motor and churns out 95 Ps of power @6000 rpm and a max torque of 130Nm @4000 rpm plus a mileage of 16.02 kmpl. On the other hand the diesel variant comes affixed with a 1.3 liter diesel engine, pumping out highest power of 90 Ps @4000 rpm and 200Nm torque @1750 rpm. The ARAI certified mileage of Maruti Ertiga is 16 kmpl for the petrol model and 20 kmpl for the diesel model. This makes Ertiga the most fuel efficient car in its segment.
Overall it seems a fabulous four wheeler and the top-end variants of this car are fully loaded with all contemporary features that might be offer complete comfort to the occupants. Some of the features are the mentioned below.
Main Features of Maruti Ertiga
The high-end variant of Maruti Ertiga comes fully-loaded with following features:
• Offers Driver+Passenger Airbag, ABS, EBD plus Brake Assist
• Affixed with Security Alarm System like Door + Hood Sensing, Immobilizer
• Information display integrated into meter cluster
• Supports Seat belt reminder (driver’s seat), Door ajar reminder
• Featured with Light-on and key-on reminder, Low fuel warning
• Consist of Power steering, Tiltable steering wheel column
• Equipped with Steering wheel mounted audio controls
• AC with heater, 2nd row AC for extra comfort
• Allied with Radio + CD player + USB input, FM/AM band antenna
• Affiliated with Power Windows, Central door lock, Key-less entry
• Associated with Internally adjustable ORVMs, ORVM mounted side turn indicators
• Remote fuel lid opener, Body coloured bumpers
• United with Front fog lamps, Rear fog lamp, High mounted stop lamp
• Coupled with Front intermittent wipers+washer, Rear window defogger, Rear wiper+washer
The Maruti Ertiga comes under the price range of Rs 5. 89 lakh to Rs. 8.45 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). It is quite affordable car and perfectly meets with the demand of joint families and also comfortable for taking up long journeys.Share this Post[?]